- Usborne See Under the Sea
Usborne See Under the Sea
Go on an undersea adventure and discover everything there is to know about the world’s oceans— no snorkel mask required. Dive into the beautiful and lively ecosystems of coral reefs, Arctic waters, pirate shipwrecks, and lots more. Lift over 80 flaps to reveal fascinating facts about undersea life. An informative, beautifully illustrated read that kids will return to again and again.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 6 and up
- hardcover book with 16 pages
- measures 22 x 19 cm
- flap books encourage hands-on engagement
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...