- 6 & 7 Year Olds Gift Guide
- 8 & 9 Year Olds Gift Guide
- Back to School Supplies
- Home Learning for 5 & 6 Year Olds
- Home Learning for 7 & 8 Year Olds
- Kids Books
- Montessori Toys
- provincial tax exempt products
- S.T.E.M. & Science Toys, Kits & Books
- Toys for 10 & 11 Year Olds
- Toys for 6 & 7 Year Olds
- Toys for 8 & 9 Year Olds
- Usborne Books
- Usborne See Inside Science
Usborne See Inside Science
Introduce kids to the fascinating world of science and foster a lifetime of curiosity with this delightfully illustrated book. Each double-page spread focuses on a different branch of science, such as astronomy, ecology and physics. Lift over 50 flaps to reveal fascinating facts about each topic. A fantastic primer to scientific understanding that is equally engaging and entertaining.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 6 and up
- hardcover book with 16 pages
- measures 28 x 22 cm
- flap books encourage hands-on engagement
meaningful toys, our best play tips,
and members only flash sales!