- 6 & 7 Year Olds Gift Guide
- 8 & 9 Year Olds Gift Guide
- Home Learning for 5 & 6 Year Olds
- Home Learning for 7 & 8 Year Olds
- Kids Books
- provincial tax exempt products
- S.T.E.M. & Science Toys, Kits & Books
- Toys for 10 & 11 Year Olds
- Toys for 6 & 7 Year Olds
- Toys for 8 & 9 Year Olds
- Usborne Books
- Usborne See Inside How Things Work
Usborne See Inside How Things Work
Toilets. Escalators. Microwaves. We see these inventions every day, but how do they work? Discover the secrets behind a multitude of machines with Usborne’s fantastic flap book. Lift over 90 flaps to reveal the insides of different inventions. Clear, factual information gives insight on how these everyday inventions help us live our lives. A must-have for any curious mind who wants to know a little more about how our world works.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 6 and up
- hardcover book with 16 pages
- measures 28 x 22 cm
- flap books encourage hands-on engagement
meaningful toys, our best play tips,
and members only flash sales!