- Usborne See Inside How Things Work
Usborne See Inside How Things Work
Toilets. Escalators. Microwaves. We see these inventions every day, but how do they work? Discover the secrets behind a multitude of machines with Usborne’s fantastic flap book. Lift over 90 flaps to reveal the insides of different inventions. Clear, factual information gives insight on how these everyday inventions help us live our lives. A must-have for any curious mind who wants to know a little more about how our world works.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 6 and up
- hardcover book with 16 pages
- measures 28 x 22 cm
- flap books encourage hands-on engagement
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...