- Usborne Questions and Answers About Your Body
Usborne Questions and Answers About Your Body
What do I smell like? What makes me burp? Why is blood red? These questions and many more are answered in this entertaining book. Lift the flaps to reveal informative yet understandable answers to questions about our bodies. Shortlisted for multiple book awards, this charmingly illustrated read will satisfy even the most curious young child’s mind.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 3 and up
- hardcover book with 14 pages
- measures 28 x 22 cm
- flap books encourage hands-on engagement
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...