- The Paper Bag Princess
The Paper Bag Princess
The Princess Elizabeth is set to marry Prince Ronald when a dragon rudely attacks the castle and kidnaps her fiancee! In resourceful and humorous fashion, Elizabeth finds the dragon, outsmarts him, and rescues Ronald --- who is less than pleased at her un-princess-like appearance.
Charming and expressive illustrations bring Elizabeth’s adventurous quest to life. Children and adults alike will adore this modern-day classic Robert Munsch tale that adds a laughter-filled twist to traditional princess fairy tales.
- paperback, 32 pages
- recommended preschool and up, or ages 4-8
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...