Stockmar wax stick crayons standard tin case - 8 assorted
Stockmar wax crayons are known far and wide as the best crayons for beginners and beyond. The unique mixture of waxes gives the crayons beautiful, warm tones with a lovely gloss finish. Stockmar crayons are highly pigmented, which means that even a light pressure produces wonderfully bright and vibrant colour. The aroma from the addition of beeswax makes colouring with these crayons a full sensory experience.
Stockmar colours are based on Goethe’s Theory of Colour and they strive to keep all their colours consistent throughout their range of mediums. This means that, for example, their ultramarine blue wax crayon is the same ultramarine blue as you will find in their watercolours and coloured pencils.
- set includes 8 x wax crayons in tin case
- made in Germany
- sturdy and thick crayons great for ages 3 and up
- highly pigmented crayons, great for layering colours
- glossy finish with no crumbling, sticking, or smudging
- colours included: carmine red, orange, lemon yellow, green, blue, blue violet, rust, and black
- each crayon measures 83 x 12 mm
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.