Stockmar wax block crayons tin case - 16 assorted
Stockmar wax crayons are known far and wide as the best crayons for beginners and beyond. The unique mixture of waxes gives the crayons beautiful, warm tones with a lovely gloss finish. Stockmar crayons are highly pigmented, which means that even a light pressure produces wonderfully bright and vibrant colour. The aroma from the addition of beeswax makes colouring with these crayons a full sensory experience.
These chunky block crayons are great for young ones as they are easy to hold and can produce different fun effects from dragging along the different edges. The unique shape of these blocks also make them nearly impossible to break!
Stockmar colours are based on Goethe’s Theory of Colour and they strive to keep all their colours consistent throughout their range of mediums. This means that their ultramarine blue wax crayon is the same ultramarine blue as you will find in their watercolours and coloured pencils.
- set includes 16 x wax crayons in tin case
- made in Germany
- large, flat block shape is easy for little hands to grasp
- colours included: carmine red, vermillion, orange, golden yellow, lemon yellow, yellow green, green, blue green, blue, ultramarine, blue violet, red violet, rust, yellow brown, black, and white
- includes scraping tool for creating effects with layered colours
- each block measures 41 x 23 x 12 mm