Stockmar opaque watercolours
Stockmar opaque watercolours are artist quality, highly pigmented colours, giving your paintings a vibrant, professional finish. Like traditional watercolours, these paints are easy for little ones to use: simply wet your paintbrush and gently roll it in a colour to pick up pigment, then brush onto thick paper to create your masterpiece. Colours can be mixed into unique combinations using the included mixing palette and layered to increase intensity.
Stockmar colours are based on Goethe’s Theory of Colour and they strive to keep all their colours consistent throughout their range of mediums. This means that their Prussian blue watercolour is the same Prussian blue as you will find in their wax crayons and coloured pencils. The colours included in this set allow the artist to mix practically any colour they desire and the best part is all colours are available as individual refills!
- includes 12 opaque watercolours, paintbrush, opaque white, and removable mixing palette in a classic tin box
- made in Italy
- refill colour pots available
- all Stockmar products have colour harmony, meaning that their colours match across all mediums
- great for wet-on-wet or wet-on-dry watercolour techniques
- high quality, fine-tip, (FSC-certified) wooden-handled paintbrush made by German brush makers, Zahn
- colours included: carmine red, vermillion, golden yellow, lemon yellow, blue green, ultramarine, red violet, rust, black, Prussian blue, orange, and sap/leaf green, as well as white
- best for ages 4 and up
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.