- siege tower kit
siege tower kit
Siege towers were used to breach the walls on tall fortresses from around 900 BC to the Medieval age. With this siege tower kit, you can build your own for all your block-fortress-conquering needs! The tower is on wheels for easy maneuverability, comes with removable ladders to keep unwanted dolls away, and has a small catapult and drawbridge to help you mount an attack.
The kit comes with everything you need to build one working wooden siege model - all the wooden pieces, glue, and crystal-clear instructions. The siege tower itself is quite sturdy; each piece is pegged together with wooden dowels giving it more stability than if it was simply glued. The brain child of a high school science teacher, this kit is designed to both educate and entertain.
- ages 12 and up, younger with assistance
- finished model measures 9" across and 15" tall
- box measures 15.5" long
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...