- Sharing Our World board book
Sharing Our World board book
Learn a little ancestral wisdom about wild animals and how we can respect their special gifts and habitat. Each page of this charming book highlights different animals of British Columbia, instilling respect for the wildlife we share our land with. Beautifully illustrated, highlighting over six First Nations cultures and artistic styles, this book is full of traditional images sure to inspire with bright colours and bold shapes that make each image pop.
Vividly beautiful colours and bold patterns make these books a favourite to young ones and their parents alike. Native Northwest works with First Nations and Native American artists to bring Aboriginal culture and tradition into everyday life. From artists all along the west coast, each illustration is playful and fun while also upholding traditional styles and representations. Partial proceeds from each publication support Aboriginal early childhood development.
- soy-based inks with non-toxic protective coating
- paper sourced from sustainable forests
- 24 pages
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...