Sarah's Silks teethers
Let your young baby discover different natural textures with this beautiful teething toy from Sarah's Silks. Made with a solid maple wood ring and natural, hand-dyed silk, your baby can easily grasp the silk cloth and maple ring and delight in the different feel of each. Completely safety tested for babies, these are a wonderful alternative to plastic teething toys.
Check maple ring each time before giving to child as even though the ring is made from solid maple, if dropped on a hard floor, it could crack. If cracks occur, contact Sarah's Silks and they will send you a replacement ring.
Sarah's Silks makes some of the finest Waldorf inspired toys for children. Family owned, Sarah's Silks employs seamstresses, craftspeople, and farms in China who have long specialized in the Habotai silks. All of the playsilks are a light and airy 5mm weight, and the other silk toys are 8mm, which is a little heavier.
- made with a maple wood ring and 21" playsilk securely knotted
- dyed with non-toxic, eco-friendly colours
- playsilks are a natural fibre and can fade and break down if left in direct sun for a prolonged time
- hand wash silk in soapy water and hang dry
- safety tested for babies and conforming with CPSIA guidelines
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.