- Qwirkle game
Qwirkle is a deceptively simple game of tile laying and symbol matching. The game comes with 108 sturdy wooden tiles stamped with six different symbols in six different colours. Players take turns laying down tiles to create an interconnected grid of rows and columns, matching either all symbols or colours. Plot and strategize where you'll lay down tiles, to achieve the biggest score at the end of the game.
Because it doesn't require reading skills, Qwirkle is a great choice for a family game which is accessible to younger kiddos while still appealing to older folks!
- 6 and up
- 2 to 4 players
- game play is 45 minutes
- box measures 10.5 x 10.4 x 2.6 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...