Plan Toys doctor kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.... thankfully with this awesome Doctor's Kit from Plan Toys, your little one will have no fear of the doctor's office. Role play as a paediatrician as you check your sibling's heart rate, or as a veterinarian as you check Spot's ears. Introduce your child to the tools a doctor uses and the purposes for each as they pretend play. This is a great set for boosting confidence and helping children gain knowledge of medical equipment, so that they'll start to see a doctor's office as a less scary place.
- for ages 3 years old and up
- set includes a stethoscope, blood pressure monitor, thermometer, syringe, reflex hammer, and red cotton carrying case
- great for developing fine motor skills, scientific and anatomy knowledge, communication and vocabulary skills, and imagination
- 3.15 x 8.46 x 5.71 inches
- crafted from sustainable rubberwood and cotton case
- organic colour pigments and recyclable packaging
All products use water-based colours, e-zero glue & recyclable packaging.
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.