Erzi sandwich cutting set
This great role-playing play food set involves children in preparing supper as part of everyday family life. The various ingredients such as salami, cheese, egg, and slices of tomato, are cut up and prepared on the cutting board using the big wooden knife and afterwards served in style. This cutting set serves to promote the training of fine motor skills while the various options for combinations stimulate the child's imagination and creativity.
Made in Germany by Erzi with the utmost attention to detail. Erzi is made from beech wood sourced from managed forests, and coloured using non-toxic, water-based stains and paints.
- set includes wooden cutting board, knife, 2 slices of bread for cutting up, 1 cheese to cut (3 chunks), 1 salami to cut (3 slices), 2 pieces of tomato, 1 egg to cut (2 halves)
- for ages 3 and up
- beech wooden
- made in Germany
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.
Erzi are our favourite toy foods, as they are stained and not painted so they don't chip, they look realistic and are great quality. I can tell they will last years and years!
Amazing value for the price. This is such a high quality item (Erzi wooden green apple)! We love giving a small collection of Erzi food items as a gift for toddler or preschool age children too.
We love Erzi wooden foods. They have a lovely tactile quality to them and outstanding attention to detail.
This is yet another example of a beautifully made, high quality piece of wooden play food from Erzi. We love this brand! Such good value for the price. They are very durable and will stand up to play time well.
Playing with Erzi Food is Awesome for:
- Promoting imaginative, open ended play that develops creativity
- Developing fine motor skills in the hands and fingers
- Creating nurturing play opportunities (like making soup for a “sick” stuffed animal or doll)
- Encouraging a love of a variety of foods