- pick up sticks
pick up sticks
A colourful, sturdy version of the classic game! Toss the brightly painted sticks onto your playing space, and let them all fall on top of each other. Then, take turns pulling sticks out without disrupting the whole pile. Different coloured sticks can be worth different points, if you want to make it even more challenging. Builds fine motor skills and patience!
Packaged in a wooden storage box with sliding lid.
- sticks are 9 7/8" tall
- best for ages 6 and up, though some younger children love it too!
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...