- pengoloo game
Pengoloo is an icy-cool twist on the classic matching game! Players roll the dice to find out what colour egg to search for, then try to figure out which hollow penguin is hiding the egg you need. With some skill and a bit of luck, be the first person to collect 6 penguins onto your ice floe to win.
An added twist for older kids is trying to remember which eggs your opponents have already collected so that you can steal them when you need that colour!
- ages 4 and up
- 2 to 4 players
- game play is 10 to 15 minutes
- penguins and eggs are wooden, sustainably manufactured
- measures 9.5 x 2 x 9.5
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...