- Papertoy Monsters: Make Your Very Own Papertoys
Papertoy Monsters: Make Your Very Own Papertoys
Papertoy Monsters is a fantastic paper-folding activity book, perfect for anyone interested in goblins & ghouls! This books collects 50 different paper toys created by some of the best paper toy designers out there. Pop out the figures from the book, follow the easy-to-understand instructions to fold the figures, glue them together, and enjoy.
Activity books encourage creative thinking and help foster a love of the arts! They encourage fine motor skills, patience, and an eye for details. Besides the educational benefits, activity books are the perfect companion for a lazy Sunday or a long trip. Kids of all ages will spend hours assembling the amazing creations in this book.
- 124 pages
- measures 8.5 x 11 inches
- best for ages 10 and up
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...