- paddle ball
This classic game of skill requires some serious hand-eye coordination! How many times can you bounce the rubber ball (attached with elastic string) off of the paddle? A perfect way to entertain an afternoon.
This fun retro game is great for a wide range of kids - not to mention nostalgic adults!
- paddle measures 11"
- ages 4 and up, can be challenging
- hones hand eye coordination
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...