- hoot owl hoot! game
hoot owl hoot! game
Work together to help the owls get back to their nest before the sun rises! Players turn over cards which they can then use to help them move the owls around the board, based on colour recognition and a bit of luck. But watch out- the sun will move too, getting closer and closer to dawn. Hoot Owl Hoot! is a cheerfully illustrated cooperative game. In cooperative games, players work together to overcome a common obstacle, rather than competing against one another. With simple rules and a fun design, it's sure to delight young bird lovers! The game comes with two sets of rules, letting the game grow with children.
- ages 4 and up
- 2 to 4 players
- cooperative game play is 15 minutes
- box measures 12.2 x 8.9 x 1.5 inches
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...