havin' a blast natural piggy paint nail polish
These special nail polishes are more than just fun, vibrant colours, they are also low odour, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic! The special Piggy Paint water-based formula is free of all the harsh chemicals normally found in nail polish and is fun and easy to apply.
Simply apply 2-3 thin coats of your favourite colour (or colours!) and allow 60 seconds to air dry after each coat. Squirmy little kiddos can sing through a couple rounds of the alphabet song to pass the time. For best results and to help avoid early chipping, you can finish the drying process with 1 minute under the low/warm setting of a blow dryer.
- made in the USA
- contains NO formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate, or acetone
- safe for use during pregnancy too!
- water-based, low odour, non-toxic, and biodegradable