- European Toys
- Grapat Wooden Toys
- Home Learning for 3 & 4 Year Olds
- Home Learning for 5 & 6 Year Olds
- Montessori Toys
- Toys for 3 Year Old Toddlers
- Toys for 4 & 5 Year Olds
- Toys for 6 & 7 Year Olds
- Wood, Sustainable, Organic & Eco-Friendly Toys
- Wooden Toys
- Wooden Toys for 3 Year Olds
- Wooden Toys for 4 & 5 Year Olds
- Wooden Toys for 6 & 7 Year Olds
- Grapat natural wood nins, rings & coins
Grapat natural wood nins, rings & coins
Peek-a-boo, we see you! Stack the rings around the 'nins' to hide partially or completely, top it off with a coin! Or, do something completely different - it's all up to you! This set of wooden nins, rings, and coins puts more tools in your tool box (or toys in your treasure chest as we like to say) to spark creativity and foster autonomous play.
Grapat sets to inspire open-ended, imaginative, no-rules play. We think they succeed on all accounts. These simple yet adorable wooden sets allow for autonomous play, without limits. They can be used for whatever your child can dream up - there are no instructions! Handmade in Spain, each piece is unique. The small family that started it creates each part with sustainable beech or birch wood, stained with a non-toxic water-based stained, and finished with vegetable-based waxes and oils (so go ahead, give 'em a kiss!) Their workshop is in the country side, close to nature, close to forest, and we swear you can smell the trees in every box.
Please note Grapat does not allow Canadian stores to sell to the US. We can only fulfill Canadian orders.
- made from sustainable wood (birch or beech)
- non-toxic, water based stain
- vegetable-based finish
- Recommended ages 3+
- Made in Europe
- Includes 6 'Nins', 36 rings, and 18 coins in a cloth bag
meaningful toys, our best play tips,
and members only flash sales!