- flamenco wooden top
flamenco wooden top
A beautifully shaped top with a flat, wide equator rising up into a little hill. It is painted with gradient colors that move harmoniously from dark tones to light. The wide dress base can make this top a little trickier to master.
When was the last time you played with tops? Some of the best tops we have found come from a small family in Austria. All their tops are painstakingly made by hand out of locally sourced wood. One top can take up to 20 separate stages to complete! Beautiful colours, unparalleled attention to detail and lovely shapes make these tops the best out there. Watching these tops spin is mesmerizing, and adults and kids alike are entranced when testing these tops out at the shop.
- Measures 2.5" x 2.75"
- Handmade in Austria
- 4 out of 6 difficulty rating
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...