Erzi cheeseburger cutting set
Encourage healthy eating, social skills, and imaginative thinking by stocking your child's play kitchen with these beautiful wooden foods from German company Erzi. This lovely play food is stained with water-based, non-toxic lacquers in rich warm colours that allows the wood grain to show through and won't chip off. This set is great for developing fine motor skills and lets the child decide which vegetables to top their burger with.
Made in Germany by Erzi with the utmost attention to detail. Erzi is made from beech wood sourced from managed forests, and coloured using non-toxic, water-based stains.
- made in Germany
- for ages 3 and up
- beech wood
- set includes 1 cutting board, 1 knife, hamburger patty, hamburger bun (2 pieces), 1 slice of cheese with velcro, tomato (3 pieces with velcro), and cucumber (3 pieces with velcro)
- box measures 19 x 15 x 6 cm
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.
Erzi are our favourite toy foods, as they are stained and not painted so they don't chip, they look realistic and are great quality. I can tell they will last years and years!
Amazing value for the price. This is such a high quality item (Erzi wooden green apple)! We love giving a small collection of Erzi food items as a gift for toddler or preschool age children too.
We love Erzi wooden foods. They have a lovely tactile quality to them and outstanding attention to detail.
This is yet another example of a beautifully made, high quality piece of wooden play food from Erzi. We love this brand! Such good value for the price. They are very durable and will stand up to play time well.
Playing with Erzi Food is Awesome for:
- Promoting imaginative, open ended play that develops creativity
- Developing fine motor skills in the hands and fingers
- Creating nurturing play opportunities (like making soup for a “sick” stuffed animal or doll)
- Encouraging a love of a variety of foods