eeBoo simple math bingo
Build on early math skills with this fun-to-play Math Bingo game. Simple Math Bingo is cleverly designed with double sided boards; children can choose to solve addition or subtraction math problems, even in the same game! Draw a tile and reveal a number. Does it answer a problem on your board? A little mental math will make it clear! Be the first player to fill their lotto board to win! Printed in vibrant colours and illustrated with animal friends for easy counting. Illustrated by Monika Forsberg.
- Great for playing with children at different math levels
- Not a racing game, children are given time to problem solve for the right answer
- Each numbered tile is illustrated so early learners can practice counting and visualize solutions to simple math problems
- Box: 8¾" x 8¾" x 1½"
- 6 Double-sided game boards
- 54 Playing chips
- Made from 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable based inks
- Ages 5+
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
We offer free shipping to North American addresses with any order over $150! For orders under $150 we charge a flat rate of $11.99.
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.