Djeco Pomea petit pan Flora doll
Dolls are fantastic for emotional development through play and this soft bodied baby doll will adapt to years of imaginative play with your child. Filled with recycled fibres, the doll is lightweight and designed to be positioned like a real baby with head that turns left or right. Dressed in a floral-patterned top and trousers with matching bonnet, and under the clothing the baby's soft body is covered in a printed cotton bodysuit. There's loads of additional Djeco Pomea outfits and accessories for this baby doll (sold separately) that will keep your kiddo entertained for hours.
Founded by a mother in France in 1954 and later awoken by her son in 1989, Djeco is a family business that creates thoughtful and inspiring toys with families in mind. With top designers and illustrators, quality and aesthetics may be essential to them, but they never lose sight of the true essence of a good toy: FUN! Djeco is driven by awakening children’s sense of wonder, enriching their imagination, and making them want to continue discovering.
- recommended for ages 18 months and up
- doll measures 32 cm
- includes top, trousers, and bonnet outfit
- soft body with 100% recycled fibre-fill
- head can be turned to left and right
- box measures 20 x 34 x 10 cm
- brown eyes close when you lay the doll on its back
- neutral-scented vinyl
- machine wash doll and clothing at 30 degrees
- clothing has easy-dressing hook and loop fastening
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.