- Djeco arbracadabra 200 piece puzzle
Djeco arbracadabra 200 piece puzzle
Enter a world of enchantment with this stunning puzzle from Djeco. Full of intricate designs and playful details, the Arbracadabra puzzle might be meant for kids, but we find it hard to resist too!
Puzzles are an excellent way to develop patience, perseverance and problem solving abilities - all key skills to succeeding in school and life in general. Completing a puzzle builds confidence and gives a sense of accomplishment. Puzzles are also a wonderful way to spend time as a family.
Founded by a mother in France in 1954 and later awoken by her son in 1989, Djeco is a family business that creates thoughtful and inspiring toys with families in mind. With top designers and illustrators, quality and aesthetics may be essential to them, but they never lose sight of the true essence of a good toy: FUN! Djeco is driven by awakening children’s sense of wonder, enriching their imagination, and making them want to continue discovering.
- recommended for ages 6 and up
- 200 pieces, finished puzzle measures 97 x 33cm
- box measures 35 x 14 x 7cm
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...