- Crayola blunt tip scissors
Crayola blunt tip scissors
Crayola scissors cut smoothly and are easy to handle. Kids can easily cut through paper and lightweight cloth for all sorts of crafting and school projects. The handle grips are comfortable for both left- and right-handed children.
Crayola has been manufacturing safe, affordable children's art supplies since 1903 when their first box of 8 crayons was released. From sourcing of raw materials, to design, production, and packaging, Crayola gives the utmost care to ensure their art supplies are 100% safe, non-toxic, and of the best quality for your kids. Beyond safety, Crayola is on the forefront of green initiatives, using solar energy (from a 20-acre solar farm) to produce their crayons, recycled plastic for their markers, and reforested wood for their pencil crayons.
- scissors measure 5.5", blunt-tip blades are 2.25" long
- comfort grip for right or left handed use
- recommended for ages 6 and up
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...