- Crayola art smock
Crayola art smock
For mess-free crafting, a good quality art smock is an absolute must. We love this little smock from Crayola, which fits most young ones and protects their clothing from the marker, crayon, and paint masterpieces.
Crayola has been manufacturing safe, affordable children's art supplies since 1903 when their first box of 8 crayons was released. From sourcing of raw materials, to design, production, and packaging, Crayola gives the utmost care to ensure their art supplies are 100% safe, non-toxic, and of the best quality for your kids. Beyond safety, Crayola is on the forefront of green initiatives, using solar energy (from a 20-acre solar farm) to produce their crayons, recycled plastic for their markers, and reforested wood for their pencil crayons.
- fits most kids age 3-7
- easy to clean and reusable
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...