Connetix Pastel 106 piece ball run
Featuring pastel connector tiles and 8 pastel wooden balls, along with our classic ball run pieces – unique exclusively designed clear fluted tubes, x2 special effect stair soundscape tubes, x2 S-bend tubes AND x2 split tubes for racing fun! This is the perfect addition to our standard tile packs and a wonderful way to explore gravity and motion.
With this open-ended Pastel Ball Run Pack, the whole family can enjoy endless ball run designs PLUS explore the limitless potentials for your ball run pieces – from sensory runs, sorting tubes, mazes, and so much more!
The ball run is safety rated for 3 years old and up, but most children will not be ready to build the ball run independently until at least 6 years old. This can be a fun family activity for younger children, but we do not recommend it for independent play before 6 years old. If you're looking for independent play options for younger children, we recommend sticking with the regular tile sets and wait until later to add the ball run.
Connetix was founded in 2019 by two Australian families who met when their children started primary school together. With backgrounds in mechanical design and Early Childhood Education, the creators of Connetix believe in dreaming big and building big.
- 106 piece magnetic tile set
- for ages 3 years old and up
- BPA and phthalate free ABS food-grade plastic
- includes 48 ball run squares, 8 balls, 2 'Y' shape split tubes, 2 long stairs, 2 'S' bend tubes, 8 'U' shaped tubes (180 degree bend), 8 slide tubes, 12 right angle tubes (90 degree bend), 6 long straight tubes, 8 short straight tubes, and 2 bowls
- bevelled tiles provide increased scratch resistance and light refractions
- great for creativity, spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, and cognitive development
- Adult help may be required
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.