- Chinese jump rope
Chinese jump rope
This is a wonderful active game, great for indoors or outside, and all you need is two friends, or two heavy chairs, and the stretchy skipping rope provided. Wrap the rope (which is one big loop) around the ankles of your two friends as they stand with their feet shoulder width apart and as far away from each other as makes the rope taught. Then jump inside and outside of the rope according to a predetermined pattern that can be changed every time. When you miss a move or accidentally step on the rope, switch places with a friend and let them have a turn. Similar to hopscotch, Chinese jump rope games work great when paired up with songs.
- best for ages 5 and up
- try doing different jumping patterns along to favourite songs
- great for coordination and physical activity
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...