Candylab candycar magnetic parking garage
Is your CandyCar collection overflowing? Organize them neatly while going up and down ramps and practicing your parking skills with this fantastic parking garage from Candylab. This fully functional solid beech wood garage comes with 21 parking spots that magnetically hold your cars. The best part? They stick to their own spot, are neatly aligned, and will stay put when the building is being moved. The magnetic parking spots work with any generation of CandyCar, whether it has a magnet tow base or not! Perfectly sized to fit the Candylab CandyCar vehicles.
Candylab originated as a publicly backed kickstarter campaign. Two strangers met while at the playground with their kids and not long afterwards the dream of 60's American modernist toys was born. After amassing a huge following of supporters, their classic car and toy designs are now available for the coolest of kids to the savviest of collectors. With a passion for classic cars, mid-century design, and a desire to be rid of the forgettable, disposable plastic toys that fill every dumpster, Candylab creates heirloom wooden toys that are simple, durable, and allow the child to drive their own playtime.
- for ages 3 and up
- made of solid New Zealand pine, beech, and plywood, water-based paint, and clear urethane coat
- includes a step-by-step manual to help with setup
- assembly time is approx 10-15 minutes, some tools are required
- measures 24 x 10.25 x 10.25 inches
- box packaging measures 22 x 10.75 x 2.75 inches
- designed to work best with the Candylab CandyCar range of vehicles
- vehicles and trees not included
- designed in Brooklyn