- bus stop game
bus stop game
Drive your bus around the board, gathering passengers and letting them off. See who arrives at the bus station with the most passengers at the end of the game! Players roll the dice to add or subtract riders, letting kiddos practice arithmetic skills. Bus cards, rider tiles, and the game board are all made of sturdy, recycled cardboard. A fun, fast-pace game which is sure to appeal to transit-loving tots!
- ages 4 to 8, with 2 to 4 players
- develops addition and subtraction skills
- box measures 10.2 x 10 x 2 inches
- made in the United Kingdom from recycled material
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...