- balloon powered helicopter
balloon powered helicopter
Up, up, and away! Did you ever think you could make a helicopter fly with just a balloon? Assemble the propellers together, then inflate one of the balloons, pinching it shut as you wrap it over the plastic tube. Toss the whole thing into the air and look and listen as the helicopter spins and propels itself around, whistling as it goes! Can be used again and again.
- blades measure 5"
- includes 2 balloons, 3 blades, and a base with whistle tube
- best for 8 years and up
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...