Ams watercolour pencils - 12 assorted colours
These artist-grade waterolour pencils will help you create wonderful works of art. Watercolour pencils can be used as pencil crayons or to produce beautiful watercolour paintings. To use as watercolour paints, simply draw your design on thick paper with the pencils and use a damp paintbrush to blend and soften the colours. The colour selection of this set has been crafted based on Goethe's colour circle and when combined with water and blended, the colour options are endless.
Made in cooperation with art supply experts Stockmar and Lyra, these pencils are strong and long-lasting and are perfect for sketching, illustration, and watercolour paintings, whether at home, at school, or even outdoors.
- made in Germany
- recommended for ages 5 and up
- contains 12 colours (carmine red, vermillion, orange, golden yellow, green, blue violet, red brown, prussian blue, colbalt blue, gold, silver, and pearl pink)
- each pencil measures 10 mm in diameter and 17.5 cm in length
- rounded triangular pencils for comfortable grip
- paint over your drawing with a damp paintbrush for watercolour effects
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.