- A Sick Day for Amos McGee
A Sick Day for Amos McGee
Friends come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. In Amos McGee’s case, all sorts of species, too! Every day he spends a little bit of time with each of his friends at the zoo, running races with the tortoise, keeping the shy penguin company, and even reading bedtime stories to the owl. But when Amos is too sick to make it to the zoo, his animal friends decide it’s time they returned the favor. This timeless tale of friendship is complemented by stunning illustrations that will keep the eyes of kids and adults alike glued to the page.
- hardcover, 32 pages
- recommended for ages 2-6
- winner of the Caldecott medal, 2011
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...