- The Runaway Bunny
The Runaway Bunny
Celebrating 75 years since publication, The Runaway Bunny continues to charm families with its powerful story of the love between parent and child. Margaret Wise Brown, the author of other children's classics, such as Goodnight Moon, crafted an endearing story of a little bunny looking for independence and a mother bunny who will travel to the ends of the earth for her runaway bunny.
Full of whimsy, follow along as the baby and momma turn into tight rope walkers, sailboats, and mountain climbers on their epic quest that ends up right back where they started: in their cozy bunny den, together again.
“If you run away,” said his mother, “I will run after you. For you are my little bunny.”
- paperback edition
- 48 pages
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...