my 52 lists project
This creative, fun, easy-to-use hardcover journal has 52 list prompts—one for every week of the year!
Each list is a safe space for kids to express their feelings, explore interests and hobbies, and record thoughts, hopes, and dreams. Whether your child wants to fill it out on their own or complete each list with a loved one, this journal is sure to spark great conversations and ideas.
Here's what you'll find inside:
Self-Discovery - list your likes, dislikes, who you are now, and who you want to become
- Practice Gratitude - list the people who brighten your day, what you're thankful for, your favorite things, and what makes you happy
- Cultivate Mindfulness - list how emotions feel in your body, how you're feeling in the moment, what things make you feel calm, and what you sense when your eyes are closed
- Build Self-Esteem - list the things that feel challenging, what your superpower is, and everything that is special to you
- Learn Self-Love - list the ways you take care of yourself, things that make you healthy and strong, and the things that feel most like you.
- Plus: Colourful, vibrant photography and kid-friendly art and stickers
Start anytime, this undated list journal is the perfect place for children to write, scribble, dream, and record all the special stuff that makes them who they are!