- chickyboom game
These adorable chickens are balancing precariously on their perch, alongside bales of hay and wagon wheels! What happens when you take a chicken off? What about two? Each cheerful, wooden game piece has a different weight and point value. The heavier (and riskier ) the piece, the more points it's worth. Take turns removing pieces, to see who will end up with the most points at the end!
Chickyboom is a fun, fast-paced game which strengthens dexterity skills and risk assessment for young ones. It can be played cooperatively, and is a fabulous way to practice arithmetic skills.
- for ages 4 and up
- 2 to 4 players
- play time: 10 minutes
- includes 21 sustainably manufactured wooden pieces and illustrated rules
- winner of the Oppenheim Platinum Seal, Parent's Choice Silver as well as other awards
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...