- young scientist set - weather station
young scientist set - weather station
Say goodbye to boredom with this super-sized science set! It packs hands-on experience, education, and fun projects into one wild package. Included are an array of projects, which zero in on weather, states of matter, and volcanoes. You’ll learn how to mix up a batch of goop, make a DIY weather station, build your own volcano, and more. Thanks to this fantastic set, you’ll be able to become a bona fide meteorologist, chemist, and volcanologist!
Young Scientist Club’s toys help kids discover science in ways that are equally educational and exciting. Their products are designed by a team of Harvard grads, real-life-scientists, passionate parents, and—of course —young scientists. These toys also include access to the online Clubhouse website, where kids can explore science topics and report on their findings. This company has won of dozens of awards from organizations such as Creative Child Magazine, Dr. Toy Awards, and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio—their toys are top-notch!
- includes 3 complete kits in 1 box
- 13 x 10.5 x 2.5 inches
- ages 5 - 12 years
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...