- Usborne Optical Illusions Activity Book
Usborne Optical Illusions Activity Book
Unlock the secrets to famous eye-popping illusions with this fantastic activity book. Children and adults will discover how optical illusions trick our brains through creating their own amazing illusions. Through drawing special shapes and using over 100 included stickers, learn the secrets of dozens of optical illusions. This engaging book is a must-have for all inquisitive young minds.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 7 and up
- paperback book with 32 pages & 4 sticker pages
- measures 30 x 24 cm
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...