- 12 Year Olds & Teens Gift Guide
- Arts & Crafts Supplies for Kids
- Home Learning for 7 & 8 Year Olds
- Home Learning for 9, 10, 11 & 12 Year olds
- Kids Books
- provincial tax exempt products
- Puzzles & Brainteasers
- S.T.E.M. & Science Toys, Kits & Books
- Toys for 10 & 11 Year Olds
- Toys for 8 & 9 Year Olds
- Toys for Kids 12 & Up (Teens)
- Usborne Books
- Usborne Optical Illusions Activity Book
Usborne Optical Illusions Activity Book
Unlock the secrets to famous eye-popping illusions with this fantastic activity book. Children and adults will discover how optical illusions trick our brains through creating their own amazing illusions. Through drawing special shapes and using over 100 included stickers, learn the secrets of dozens of optical illusions. This engaging book is a must-have for all inquisitive young minds.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 7 and up
- paperback book with 32 pages & 4 sticker pages
- measures 30 x 24 cm
meaningful toys, our best play tips,
and members only flash sales!