- Usborne Complete Book of the Microscope
Usborne Complete Book of the Microscope
Zoom in and focus on the world of the microscopic with this illuminating reference book. Chock full of useful information, this guide contains breathtaking photos of minuscule wonders. Included are step-by-step activities that help curious kids prepare slides and observe everyday objects. Information about buying and caring for microscopes, plus useful internet links, this book is the perfect primer for any budding biologist.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 8 and up
- paperback book with 96 pages
- measures 28 x 22 cm
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...