- Usborne Big Book of Big Monsters
Usborne Big Book of Big Monsters
Roar! Hiss! Grr! Learn all about mythological monsters with this mega-sized book. See formidable beasts from throughout time and around the world in this awesomely illustrated volume. This book’s massive fold-out pages feature dangerously cool facts that imaginative kids will gobble up. Read about these legendary monsters at your own risk!
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 6 and up
- hardback book with 16 pages
- measures 29 x 24 cm
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...