- Usborne Big Book of Big Machines
Usborne Big Book of Big Machines
Try this massive book of even bigger machines on for size! Learn all about mega-sized machines (and some smaller ones!) and how they are used in the world. Dynamic illustrations make vehicles from tractors to tankers come to life. Plus, this book’s extra fold-out pages feature even more fantastic facts about these massive machines.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 3 and up
- hardcover book with 14 pages
- measures 29 x 24 cm
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...