- Usborne 100 Science Experiments
Usborne 100 Science Experiments
Create everything from circuits to crystals to kaleidoscopes with the help of this jam-packed book of experiments. Transform your home into a scientific laboratory using everyday materials. These experiments help kids learn the ins and outs of scientific procedures and are grounded in biology, physics, and chemistry. This volume is a must-have resource for any science fair, class project, or rainy day.
Founded in 1973 by Peter Usborne in the UK, Usborne has become one of the world’s most beloved children’s publishers. Their reputation for engaging, kid-friendly non-fiction spans generations. Beautifully illustrated, Usborne books take kids on literary learning adventures as they discover a world of discovery and wonder.
- ages 7 and up
- paperback book with 96 pages
- measures 30 x 24 cm
- helps children learn about scientific investigation in a hands-on way
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...