- toddler puppy dog cape
toddler puppy dog cape
The only thing cuter than puppies and toddlers is a toddler in a puppy dog cape! A soft velour black and white spotted cape, complete with big floppy puppy dog ears. A little black tail at the back and easy velcro closure around the neck. No animals were harmed in the creation of this adorable cape!
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- fits toddlers, approximately age 18 months - 3 years
- machine wash cold, hang dry
- 100% polyester black and white spotted cape with velcro neck closure
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...