- toddler bat cape
toddler bat cape
If your kiddo is obsessed with superheros, bats, or just jumping out and terrifying you, than this is the perfect cape. All black with a hood and yellow bat applique on the back. These capes are high quality, perfect not just for Halloween, but dress-up, imaginary play, and perhaps even trips to the grocery store!
Pirates and fairies and wizards, oh my! A chef one day, a ballet dancer the next. Dressing up and make believing is one of the best ways to encourage imagination and creative thinking. Pretending to be someone strong and brave or graceful and talented helps kids believe they are capable of anything! Playing dress up in groups helps kids learn to navigate all those social rules they’ll need to observe in school and in life in general. Stretching the imagination helps kids to think creatively, practice new language skills and get active. Ever seen a fairy or a superhero just sitting around? En garde!
- For ages 18 - 36 months
- cape measures approx. 19" long and attached hood is 9" long
- velcro neck closure
- 100% polyester, machine wash cold, hang dry
- perfect for Halloween and everyday dress-up fun!
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...