- tin kaleidescope
The Kaleidoscope was first invented in the early 1800s as a scientific tool, but quickly became a popular optic toy, as well. Look through the tube, turn the bottom cylinder and watch the brightly colored beads tumble in colorful, unique patterns. Clear optics and brilliantly bright colors contribute to its ongoing appeal, as does the timeless tin toy feel.
Perfect for dreamy afternoons at the park or on the living room floor. Kaleidoscopes are one of our very favourite retro toys.
- 7" long with a 2" diameter
- safe for ages 3 and up
- popular for a wide age range (adults too!)
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...