- the game of ladybirds
the game of ladybirds
This is just the cutest counting game! Roll the dice, and find the card with spots that matches the number you rolled. Then, turn the card over to discover how many ladybugs are hiding underneath! At the end of the game, players count up how many lovely ladybugs you found to find out who won. The game play is simple and quick, making this an excellent game for kiddos just learning counting skills!
- ages 3 to 7
- 2 to 4 players
- box measures 7.7 x 5.5 x 2 inches
- made in Great Britain out of recycled material
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...