- tea kettle
Whether preparing imaginary tea, coffee, or boiling up any number of bizarre wooden veggie combinations, this kettle is a necessary component to your little play kitchen. Made of solid wood with a removable lid and finished with bright non-toxic paints, this wooden play kettle is ready to be put to use for your next tea party.
Creative house play encourages language development and nurtures imagination, as children learn to use new words and phrases to describe their activities. Embrace your kiddos desire to imitate all that they see you do around the house (while it lasts!) while teaching them responsibility and earning a sense of accomplishment to boot!
- made in Thailand
- made with renewable rubberwood and non toxic colours
- safe for 3 years and up
- measures 6.25"L x 4.5"D
From Our Blog
- Fun With Miniatures
- We are obsessed with miniatures! It’s no surprise as miniatures have been taking the macro photography world by storm. Preiser...
- top toys - wooden toys
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought...
- top toys - arts and crafts
- We believe the right toys contribute to a positive, healthy childhood and help build life long skills. So we thought long...
- snap circuits
- Want to build a flying saucer? How about a burglar alarm? Snap Circuits make learning about electronics easy and fun! The...