Stockmar watercolour paint 20ml basic set - 6 assorted
Stockmar watercolour paints are artist quality, luminous colours, giving your paintings a vibrant, professional finish with lovely transparency. Watercolour paints are super easy for little ones to use too: simply wet your paintbrush and gently dip it in a colour to pick up pigment, or dilute a little colour into a dish with a few drops of water, then brush onto thick paper to create your masterpiece. Colours can be mixed into unique combinations and layered to increase intensity. These high quality paints have been thoroughly tested in art education and are great for kindergarteners through to more advanced level art projects.
Stockmar colours are based on Goethe’s Theory of Colour and they strive to keep all their colours consistent throughout their range of mediums. This means that their Prussian blue watercolour is the same Prussian blue as you will find in their wax crayons and coloured pencils. The colours included in this set allow the artist to mix practically any colour they desire!
- includes 6 x 20mL bottles of watercolour paints
- made in Germany
- all Stockmar products have colour harmony, meaning that their colours match across all mediums
- long-lasting and water-soluble
- great for wet-on-wet or wet-on-dry watercolour techniques
- colours included: carmine red, vermillion, golden yellow, lemon yellow, ultramarine, and Prussian blue
- best for ages 3 and up
- great for use with our watercolour paint jars and wooden holder
We love our toys and want you to love them too! Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will gladly accept a return within 45 days of purchase.